FEATURES AND SPEC OF CMX 10 COIN COUNTER/SORTER
CMX10 is the ideal Machine to balance coins safe and reliable. The unit is suitable for deposits in bank branches as well as for heavy-duty applications as in cash centers with a shift operations.
STRONG AND DURABLE:
CMX10 is simple to operate and most functions are available with just one push of a button. The large hopper feeds up to 5,500 coins and once and processes them with a speed of up to 650 coins per minute.
- Counting and sorting speed Up to 850 coins per minute with full detection.
- Hopper capacity of 5,000 coins (Standard Euro-Mix) and 5,500 coins max.
- Semi-automatic feeding
- Big and robust rubber keys
- Low maintenance
SAFETY AND COMFORT:
The non-volatile memory secures your counting data also in case of power failure. An optional thermal printer provides receipts for your deposits and further information for accounting. The successful certification and the optionally available statistic box allow credit institutions to work and report according the regulations for cash professionals.
- Contact-less cashMAX ® detection system with 4 detection parameters.
- Non-volatile memory: count, total and bag contents individually for 8 cashiers.
- Big coin size range: D: 14 - 34 mm T: 0.8 – 3.5 mm.
- 2 bag stops levels, 1 - 9999 coins per bag.
- Optional statistic box.
- Complies with EU regulation 1210/2010
FACTS AND SPECS:
• CMX10 (23300) Included accessories Reject cup, 2 bag holder, cleaning set, power cable, user manual, Options.
- Paper rolls for printer (22307)
- External display L (22309+22310) •External display S (22318+22310)
- Tubing set (EUR/21003)
- RS232 cable (22308)
- Statistic module (22310)
- Machine stand (23301) Interfaces
- RS232, printer, display Dimensions and weight • 400 mm (W), 285 mm (D), 365 mm (H) • 21,5 KG
- 230 VAC (+5%/-15%), 50/60Hz, 35W
- 10° C to 35° C, 20% to 80% RH
- Acoustic noise level LpA < 74 dB(A) (uncertainty: 2) LpA Standby < 43 dB(A)
- CE, RoHS compliant